Justifying getting labels?

This is the section to showcase your ink.
HipHopstical

Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:51 am

A friend of mine recently got the Nike checkmark on his arm. When I asked him why, he just said "Nike, Just do it!" and laughed. I don't know if he did it to be funny or what. He is a fan of the brand but how do you actually justify getting a brand logo or label on your skin forever?
WishSlayr

Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:25 am

There is no way in hell I would ever get a brand logo on me no matter how much I loved the brand. I mean the good thing about Nike's is that it is at least simple. I have a friend with the Pepsi logo tattooed on his calf. He got it when he was drunk so I guess that is the only justifying factor in my book. lol
shad0ws

Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:59 am

WishSlayr wrote:
There is no way in hell I would ever get a brand logo on me no matter how much I loved the brand. I mean the good thing about Nike's is that it is at least simple. I have a friend with the Pepsi logo tattooed on his calf. He got it when he was drunk so I guess that is the only justifying factor in my book. lol
Yeah I would say only being drunk and not knowing justifies it but even then, dumb move. I only have 2 tats on me and it took me a long time to decide on them.
WishSlayr

Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:21 pm

shad0ws wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:59 am
WishSlayr wrote:
Yeah I would say only being drunk and not knowing justifies it but even then, dumb move. I only have 2 tats on me and it took me a long time to decide on them.
Most people don't give it much thought but I am glad some still do. Drunk or not, it shouldn't be something you just go in there and do for the hell of it. Tattoos are permanent and even though you can get them removed now, you still end up with scars.
AJ Blaze

Mon Sep 17, 2018 4:01 pm

I have a strange music tattoo I mean it all depends on how you look at things fr
m3xtack

Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:11 pm

I wouldn't say that is anything bad. There are far worse logos you can put on your body that would make you look like a moronic race car lol