Ear Tattoos?

This is the section to showcase your ink.
shad0ws

Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:20 pm

I didn't know this was a thing until the other day. I was with a friend, he was getting some ink done, and a dude was getting his ear tattooed on the outside rim of it. I can't remember what the word was but I asked the dude doing the tattoo when he was done how common it was. He said a lot of people come in getting their ears done. When the hell did this become a trend? lol
g code

Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:33 am

I never heard of them myself but honestly, they sound like someone for women, not dudes. No offense if any of you dudes have them. There are just very feminine spots for tats and ears I consider one of them.
Xport

Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:58 am

g code wrote:
I never heard of them myself but honestly, they sound like someone for women, not dudes. No offense if any of you dudes have them. There are just very feminine spots for tats and ears I consider one of them.
They are mostly done on women anyways. I do see some dudes getting them done but it is more often done on the inside of the ear, not the outside where you get piercings.
WishSlayr

Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:44 pm

Never seen a dude with ear tats. Are there any famous ones with them?

I really can't say I am looking at fella's ears though to notice lol
cryztals

Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:39 pm

WishSlayr wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:44 pm
Never seen a dude with ear tats. Are there any famous ones with them?

I really can't say I am looking at fella's ears though to notice lol
Same here man haha I will say that it would probably be cute on a girl. Like a little butterfly or something. If dudes do them, it is likely something small like an X or whatever.
g code

Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:29 am

Xport wrote:
g code wrote:
They are mostly done on women anyways. I do see some dudes getting them done but it is more often done on the inside of the ear, not the outside where you get piercings.
Ah right, fair call. I guess it would be more of a female thing to do. Women are the ones who tend to wear a lot of earrings. Dudes tend to just have one hole in each ear. I seen some girls have holes all the way up the side. It looks cool but on a dude, it'd look awkward as hell lol
Xport

Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:43 am

g code wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:29 am
Xport wrote:
g code wrote:
Ah right, fair call. I guess it would be more of a female thing to do. Women are the ones who tend to wear a lot of earrings. Dudes tend to just have one hole in each ear. I seen some girls have holes all the way up the side. It looks cool but on a dude, it'd look awkward as hell lol
I see more gauges these days than anything else. That is a whole other thing though. I am not a fan of it but I think it looks especially bad on women.