Tats with Piercings

This is the section to showcase your ink.
Xport

Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:01 am

I don't know if this is a trend or not but I have seen it a few times before. I work near a tattoo parlor and people often come in where I work after (I work at a headshop).

I don't know if this is a common thing everywhere or just where I am at. I wish I had a pic of this one girl's tat. She had this really slick looking snake and the eyes were the piercing bit. Had red gems there.
WishSlayr

Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:43 pm

That looks painful. Imagine having that and getting is snagged on clothes or something. OUCH. I have only seen something like this once. My sister's friend's friend had them freaky looking lace ones up the backs of her calves. Shit freaked me the hell out!
cryztals

Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:38 pm

WishSlayr wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:43 pm
That looks painful. Imagine having that and getting is snagged on clothes or something. OUCH. I have only seen something like this once. My sister's friend's friend had them freaky looking lace ones up the backs of her calves. Shit freaked me the hell out!

I had to google this... Holy hell man! Why do people want to do this!? It isn't just freaking weird it is a HUGE hazard.