2019 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500

All about cars.
Lil P

Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:38 pm

I always been a fan of Mustangs and it looks like they are switching things up with the latest model.
Is anyone liking the new one? It is hard to tell for me since they always do that weird checkered crap over the paint.

Another 2019 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 has been spied, and though most of the car isn't any different than past prototypes, it does have a couple of new additions. At the back, it now has a spoiler, and inside it has a roll cage. The spoiler is intriguing since every prototype before this has had a bare trunk lid, and the official image Ford released of the car recently shows a larger, more aggressive carbon fiber wing. The appearance of this spoiler suggests that Ford will have different levels of aerodynamic aids available, similar to the different ones that had been featured on the regular GT350 and the GT350R until just recently. As a matter of fact, this spoiler appears to be the same one used on the standard GT350.
https://www.autoblog.com/2018/08/22/201 ... roll-cage/
m3xtack

Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:01 pm

To me Mustangs look the same and have looked the same for like the last 10 years. There are slight changes being made but they look real similar. I like the cars but they aren't what they used to be in terms of quality.
Jellytelly

Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:12 pm

I think I might be new to cars and stuff, but whats with the paint job on that one? Its like looking into a seeing eye optical illusion thing @_@
Bestboi

Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:22 am

@Jellytelly

Thats what they typically put on the cars when testing them out so the look, color scheme, and stuff like that get thrown off. You can see the general shape and outline of the vehicle, but can't make any of the finer details out. It's supposed to trick you like that.