Problems at work - Should I quit?

Got something that is troubling you? Discuss it here to see if our community can help.
Deez

Problems at work - Should I quit?

Post by Deez » Wed May 23, 2018 8:04 am

So I got some problems at work man. Took me forever to get this job too. I work in a store. Typical retail stuff. They been cuttin back everyones hours cept the senior members who been there for a while, and they say its cuse the store aint getting any customers lately. I went from 30 hours down to 20, an I can barely pay my bills as is. I know my roomies not liking it.

Should i tough it out, or start lookin for another job?

Bangarang

Re: Problems at work - Should I quit?

Post by Bangarang » Wed May 23, 2018 8:59 am

Dude jus find another job. It aint worth it. I got dicked around like that at my one job and I ended up gettin slowly cut down on my hours till eventually they just let me go and I had no where to go. Jus start lookin for another job, and jump ship as soon as you can.

What you doin for school or whatnot, you not gonna do retail all your life are ya?
Gonna make it one day, believe me.

IntoxNitram

Post by IntoxNitram » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:00 pm

Look for another job before jumping ship in my opinion, get something lined up before you make the move. But the move needs to be made because you need the money and the hours.
"He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him"

ShArk

Post by ShArk » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:36 am

I had my hours cut before and they never came back. I waited it out and eventually got "let cut" do to the company making budget cuts. I would not wait to be jobless. Go on the hunt now. Kill or be killed.