Sister Drama

Got something that is troubling you? Discuss it here to see if our community can help.
ShArk

Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:55 am

As an older brother, I want to look out for my baby sister. Well, she had been heavier most of her life and over the last 9 or so months, she lost a lot of weight. She is actually really fit and guys notice. I think it went to her head cause from what I have been hearing from my parents, she is basically not respecting her body, to put it nicely. I hate to say it but she is acting like a hoe. Is there anything I could say to her to slow her down? I want her to be able to go to college. I don't want to see her get knocked up or end up with a disease.
cryztals

Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:00 pm

This is a tough one. My second girlfriend was like this. She had lost a lot of weight and this happened right before we met and started dating. About 7 months into the relationship, I caught her cheating. Girl was cheating on me with at least two different guys. Some women (and even men) get in great shape and instead of valuing their new bodies/looks, they just throw it around.
ShArk

Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:17 am

cryztals wrote:
Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:00 pm
This is a tough one. My second girlfriend was like this. She had lost a lot of weight and this happened right before we met and started dating. About 7 months into the relationship, I caught her cheating. Girl was cheating on me with at least two different guys. Some women (and even men) get in great shape and instead of valuing their new bodies/looks, they just throw it around.
I guess so. Thanks for being real with me. I still don't know what to do about it, or even if I can do anything about it. Sorry that happened to you though dude. That must suck.
HipHopstical

Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:00 am

Just talk to her like a dude. Tell her she may be getting a lot of interest now but when she is ready for a real deal relationship, men won't appreciate the fact that she was sleeping around. For a lot of dudes, that is a huge turn off when they get older. Like what woman would want to marry or be with a dude who slept with a tone of women long term? Not many.
WishSlayr

Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:16 pm

I don't see the big deal here. Men sleep around like a bunch of hoes all the time and no one bats a damn eye but the second a woman does it, her value drops off. You can't view it one way and not the other or else you are a dang sexist.
Yo-She

Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:16 am

She'll eventually grow out of it. She has too much self-esteem and to me, that is something that sets people up for disaster. My guess is that she will slow down when her focus is more on her future.