Girl at work likes me

Got something that is troubling you? Discuss it here to see if our community can help.
skrilZZ

Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:40 am

So this girl started working where I work a few weeks back and I found out the other day that she is feeling me. I am not going to be mean here but she isn't my type. Like she is on the thinner side and just really shy. I don't want to go into detail but I am just not attracted to her like that. How do I let her know I am not interested without being mean about it?
IntoxNitram

Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:42 pm

I think honesty is the best policy. Don't just avoid her or whatever or not speak to her as it'd come across rude. Just let her know you see her as a friend and say that you're not really interested in dating currently or something like that. Good luck!
"He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him"
HipHopstical

Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:50 am

I would just tell her you aren't interested. Maybe she is getting mixed singles from you? Like I have had girls like me and didn't even know it because I jwas just generally being nice. I had to tell them otherwise. You can just say you aren't interested in a relationship right now if you want but then she still might keep her hopes open for it.
Jellytelly

Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:11 pm

Ohhhhhh that's a tricky situation! If it was me, I'd rather be told up front, politely of course.

"Hey, we can be friends. Just not interested in a relationship is all."

Straight up, and to the point. And you perfectly go your point across =)