Year End Goals

Got something that is troubling you? Discuss it here to see if our community can help.
skrilZZ

Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:17 am

Does anyone have any end of the year goals? Come October, we will have 3 months left. I am looking to do quite a bit but my main focus right now is going to be getting in better shape and eating healthier. I eat too much fast food and I don't work out like I used to. I keep getting on and off the wagon with that. I told myself I am starting today and already failed lol I am not going to say anything and do it tomorrow. Any advice for helping me stick to this for 3 months is welcome.

Do you guys have any year-end goals in mind you would like some advice for?
WishSlayr

Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:43 pm

I'm looking to just get my life together. I have some goals in terms of earning and money but I have to really commit the time and whatever to make things happen. Lately, I have felt so unmotivated.
cryztals

Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:50 pm

I really don't set any kind of goals that are based on time. I tend to fail when I do like. Like if I tell myself, you have 3 months left to do this... I will slack for the first 2 months and rush through it the last month. If I want to get something done, I just start doing it and hope I reach my goal sooner than later.
JakeB0MB

Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:34 pm

Every time I set a goal, I never reach it. I know people are always saying "set them goals" or whatever but every time I do, I just end up in worse condition.

So with that, no I don't have any goals but I have things that need to get done and I intend on doing them.