Family acting like kids

Got something that is troubling you? Discuss it here to see if our community can help.
WishSlayr

Thu Oct 04, 2018 8:45 pm

Someone in my family who is in their 40's acts like they are 13. She is constantly on the fence about things and the second you rub her the wrong way on purpose or not intentionally, she loses it. The other day I was telling her something and she cut me off mid-sentence so I just said nevermind and she freaked the f out. Started cussing at me, telling me to grow up, and slamming things. Like who you telling what!? lol

How do deal with people like this in your family that you are forced to see on a regular basis?
cryztals

Sat Oct 06, 2018 9:51 pm

I have an aunt and a cousin like this, both women. I tend to see this kind of thing with women more than men. I am not sure if it is like aggression that is getting redirected or what. I just laugh. I know it sounds mean but it makes sure they don't go to me with their attitudes.
JakeB0MB

Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:33 pm

You just have to be a man about it and say look, I don't know what ya'll problems are with each other but it is none of my damn business and I don't want to hear it anymore. You either work it out between the both of ya'll or find someone else to talk to. I had some people in my family trying to get me to pick sides and I told them both off. I ain't about that.
redMT2

Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:54 pm

JakeB0MB wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:33 pm
You just have to be a man about it and say look, I don't know what ya'll problems are with each other but it is none of my damn business and I don't want to hear it anymore. You either work it out between the both of ya'll or find someone else to talk to. I had some people in my family trying to get me to pick sides and I told them both off. I ain't about that.
I agree with this man. You have to tell them you don't want to be involved. If they don't like it, just avoid them and ignore their drama. These kinds of people never change, don't matter what their age is.
Bestboi

Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:32 am

Yeh man. I know what you mean. My family does the same thing man, and I don't like it. A lot of times its like they have an opinion, but they don't wanna hear other people's. Just their own.

Sad times man.