I dabble in graphic design

The place for graphic designers to provide their mixtape artwork design services.
skrilZZ

Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:13 am

I am always looking for things to work on to get my skills better. I started working with graphic design and a drawing tablet last year. Prior to that, I did everything by hand. I have done some tattoo designs for friends. If anyone has something they would like, I can give it a try, no charge. Thought I would offer my services.
WishSlayr

Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:21 am

skrilZZ wrote:
I am always looking for things to work on to get my skills better. I started working with graphic design and a drawing tablet last year. Prior to that, I did everything by hand. I have done some tattoo designs for friends. If anyone has something they would like, I can give it a try, no charge. Thought I would offer my services.
I will keep this in mind man. I am actually talking to someone right now who mentioned getting work done. I can see if you can draw up something for him.
cryztals

Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:30 am

Post some of your work here if you got some you can show. I am curious to see what you can do. I bet you could make a killing in the gaming industry for indy games if you are good enough. Branch out from music ya know?
IntoxNitram

Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:08 pm

Yeah it'd be cool to see you share some work. Make a website portfolio or something and I'm sure you could possibly earn a little bit of side income making some graphics here and there.
"He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him"
skrilZZ

Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:33 am

WishSlayr wrote:
skrilZZ wrote:
I will keep this in mind man. I am actually talking to someone right now who mentioned getting work done. I can see if you can draw up something for him.
Nice man let me know. Just shoot me a PM about it when you find out. Always looking for something new to work on. Practice makes perfect and all that.
WishSlayr

Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:09 am

skrilZZ wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:33 am
WishSlayr wrote:
skrilZZ wrote:
Nice man let me know. Just shoot me a PM about it when you find out. Always looking for something new to work on. Practice makes perfect and all that.
Will be on touch soon my man. I'll send you a PM when we talk and I can get your details for him.