DannyP

The place for unsigned artists to post their tracks/videos/promotional media to help raise their on-line clout - USA Artists ONLY!
Dannyp

DannyP

Post by Dannyp » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:14 am

What’s up guys, my names Danny and I’m a Korean-American from Flushing, Queens, New York. Check out my first sample! Please give me feedback! https://youtu.be/DmpHPNoCfxc It’s a rough draft and I’m hoping to come out with an official version soon! Also, if anyone’s interested in hopping on the track let me know! Let’s turn up!

Quintel

Re: DannyP

Post by Quintel » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:57 pm

Yo there. That was pretty sick im not gonna lie. I liked that. Did really well. Work the flows a bit more with the beat, and I think it would be pretty awesome. But I think that was more in production than anything else. It'll come man.

Welcome to the site and I hope to see more of ya here.

Hillarity

Post by Hillarity » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:06 pm

Oh my god <3 I loved that. I even favorited it and everything. I had to check out your youtube profile i hope you'll stick around.

Deez

Post by Deez » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:54 am

I think the only bad thing about that was it was less than a minute =D

Seriously. Should upload some longer stuff and work on some stuff. You got some good talent ya know that?

Emar

Post by Emar » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:09 pm

You should show your face bro! You have great talent keep working hard

-Emar

IntoxNitram

Post by IntoxNitram » Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:56 am

You definitely have some potential. Up the quality of production and work on a full length tune and I think you could be pretty successful.
"He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him"