Meaningful tattoos?

This is the section to showcase your ink.
IntoxNitram

Meaningful tattoos?

Post by IntoxNitram » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:22 am

Do you have any meaningful tattoos? In terms of ones you have to convey a certain message or remind you of something or someone? My friend has a personal tattoo that reminds him how to act, it's a word that is important to him.
"He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him"

Brittnasty

Re: Meaningful tattoos?

Post by Brittnasty » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:38 am

I have one on my lower back (yeh i know, tramp stamp and stuff) that's special to me. its on my right side, and about the size of a dollar bill. Normally can't see it unless i lift my shirt up.

Hillarity

Post by Hillarity » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:21 am

I got a sleeve on my arm. They're not really meaningful I guess, just a bunch of stuff I like that mean somethin to me I guess. I'll see if I can get a picture, but its mostly stuff like a cross, some lyrics to some music that meant a lot to me, design of a devil an an angel. tribal design, stuff like that.

Roach

Post by Roach » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:24 pm

I have a tribal tattoo myself with my children's names on. That is meaningful to me but it is the only tattoo I have.

Deez

Post by Deez » Fri May 11, 2018 12:31 am

I got an american eagle on my shoulder, and he's got a gun in his claw. I wish I could show ya, it looks pretty neat but I don't have a picture of it. Lol got it several months ago.

Hillarity

Post by Hillarity » Wed May 23, 2018 7:58 am

What ya'll think, I was thinkin of extendin my sleeve, puttin this on my shoulderblade. Somethin bout my gramma or somethin. Think it'll look nice?