Switch worth it?

The section dedicated to gaming.
m3xtack

Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:42 am

I haven't owned a Nintendo console since the Game Cube. That may be telling of my age here :|

I have a PS4 but I want to get back into Nintendo games. I am hoping they drop in price this fall. I never get a console the first year cause they over price the crap out of um and I am not trying to spend all that and have to spend $60 on each game.
Bigking

Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:31 pm

I dunno man i aint had a nintendo console since the game cube day either. I dont think Nintendo has what I want ya know which is a very refined adult aesthetic when it comes to my games. I want big action, big sets, blood an guts and stuff like that. I think some of the switch games look fun. Shit, I loved zelda as a kid and I seen the mario games and they look fun too. but im not gonna put the money down for it for 3-4 games.
ShArk

Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:07 am

Switch will be getting more into adult gaming. They did the LA Noire reboot and will be getting Red Dead Redemption 2. They will have a lot to offer. I didn't get one cause my roommate has one. I only played a few games on it.
Lil P

Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:23 am

I am not a fan. I do really like Mario Kart and Smash Bros but for the cost and the fact that I wouldn't take it anywhere kind of defeats the purpose. I still have my 3DS XL and play on that.
Hxretic

Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:56 am

I love my switch to be honest but I can see why people would be hesitant. it really does depend on the games your looking at. Fortnite is fun but you can play that on anything. Smash will be great but its a lot of money for one game. Breath of the wild was an amazing game but despite DLC, can be finished quite quick. It'll probably be worth waiting till like black Friday if you are looking to purchase.
WishSlayr

Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:53 am

If I can find a decent enough deal this holiday season, I am going to buy me one. I don't want to spend a ton on one though since I won't play it as much as I would have like 5 years ago. Not big on console gaming anymore but I do want to play a handful of Nintendo titles.