9-11 Truth Conspiracies

The place where hip hop meets the Illuminati.
Bigking

9-11 Truth Conspiracies

Post by Bigking » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:13 pm

Yo I think nuff time has passed that we should talk bout the 9-11 conspiracies that still be talked about today. A lot of questions are still unanswered, and a lot of things don't make sense. We know the memes of "Jet Fuel can't Melt Steel Beams", bu like its true, ya know.

Plus theres a lot of other things that don't add up either. Like how the FBI knew bout the hijacker guys, didn' do squat about em. how some ppl profited off of the towers collapsin, an stuff like that.

HipHopstical

Re: 9-11 Truth Conspiracies

Post by HipHopstical » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:08 am

The bombs were planted in the buildings. You can see when it is coming down it is perfect in formation. Also, they were built to withstand plane crashes because they were such tall buildings. Look at the blueprints man. Listen to Jay Z. He knew.

ShArk

Re: 9-11 Truth Conspiracies

Post by ShArk » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:38 am

HipHopstical wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:08 am
The bombs were planted in the buildings. You can see when it is coming down it is perfect in formation. Also, they were built to withstand plane crashes because they were such tall buildings. Look at the blueprints man. Listen to Jay Z. He knew.
I did find it interesting with Jay Z's album and the timing of it. Not going to lie, it gave me chills. Came out the same damn day man!