Alex Jones - The Banning

The place where hip hop meets the Illuminati.
m3xtack

Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:11 am

If you are familiar with conspiracies than you know who Alex Jones is. Well, he was banned from several sites including YouTube and Facebook. Twitter, ironically enough, did not ban him but had they done so... They would have had to ban A LOT of other people who do way worse things than he does. If you don't believe what he says, ignore him. Like to me, this is kind of crappy given that the dude is just giving his opinions on stuff. Right or wrong grossly exaggerated or not, he has a right to share his thoughts. Silencing him just gives other people, worse people, the chance to rise up and before you know it, there will be like 10 different guys all crazier than Alex spreading stuff online.
skrilZZ

Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:42 pm

Alex is a moron who acts like a damn ape in front of a camera. I don't know how anyone takes him seriously. I do agree with ya though. Banning him will just make things worse.
redMT2

Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:39 am

LOL acting a damn ape that is hilarious. I never followed the dude. I only know him because of the memes online. What does he even do on that show of his? Why is it so bad people have to ban him?
cryztals

Mon Aug 20, 2018 4:21 am

redMT2 wrote:
LOL acting a damn ape that is hilarious. I never followed the dude. I only know him because of the memes online. What does he even do on that show of his? Why is it so bad people have to ban him?
He has a conspiracy show/podcast. He basically calls everything the government is doing a lie and pushes the sales of his stupid supplements.
m3xtack

Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:05 pm

A lot of news on him again. Yikes. Ya know, his wife divorced him for a reason.

Getting sued over Sandy Hook: https://www.statesman.com/news/austin-j ... ky0IgzGUK/

Claiming he is behind Trump's Google conspiracy: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politic ... story.html

A student was denied education for following Alex Jones on Twitter: https://www.theblaze.com/news/2018/08/3 ... on-twitter
redMT2

Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:53 pm

cryztals wrote:
redMT2 wrote:
He has a conspiracy show/podcast. He basically calls everything the government is doing a lie and pushes the sales of his stupid supplements.
If you ask me, the dude is in on it. He works for the people he claims to hate. He is one of those media heads that gets paid to keep people focused on crap that don't really matter so we stay distracted. I remember now I had a friend who was real into this dude back in like 2011.
cryztals

Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:27 pm

redMT2 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:53 pm
cryztals wrote:
redMT2 wrote:
If you ask me, the dude is in on it. He works for the people he claims to hate. He is one of those media heads that gets paid to keep people focused on crap that don't really matter so we stay distracted. I remember now I had a friend who was real into this dude back in like 2011.
I can't say you are wrong. I never watched much of his stuff but the clips I have seen and what people were discussing about him inclines me to believe he is nothing more than a fear monger.