XXXTentacion's Will Leaves Possessions to Mother and Brothers

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
HipHopNews

Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:05 pm

Fans all around the world continue to mourn the loss of XXXTentacion, including big-name rappers in the game, such as Jay-Z and others. While his legacy ended sooner than it should have, there's little doubt that he'll be remembered by all those whose music he affected, and those artists he's worked with in the past.

Though that doesn't dissipate the cloud of controversy that seems to surround his murder, as it almost seems supernatural in hindsight that the young rapper expected something ominous to happen to him - starting with the Will he penned before he was legally allowed to drink alcohol.

It's been reported by TMZ that XXXTentacion's will dictated that all of his property was to be left in a trust headed by his mother. As of this writing, she filed documents that named herself, and XXXTentacion's two brothers as beneficiaries to his will with no mention to XXXTentacion's unborn child.

No matter which way the drama unfolds though, it's up to XXXTentacion's family to sort it out, though that doesn't dissipate the air of how ominous this all seems. Almost like the rapper saw his death coming.

No matter what though. Rest in Peace XXXTentacion

Deez

Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:22 pm

That's sad man.

Don't think he'll be like Tupac where people will be talking about his death for years to come, will it?

I still think its sad that it was almost like he knew he was gonna be gunned down. That he was going to be killed sometime. So he was my age when he made a will, and filled it out and everything. It's a tragedy, pure and simple man. Maybe I should make a will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcWOSgImiRw