Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Write your review on the last album or mixtape you listened to.
HipHopstical

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Post by HipHopstical » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:02 am

This isn't new by any means but this album has to be one of my favorites of all time. I feel like this is actually his best album as well. I did not dislike one track nor found one even mediocre. My favorite among all of them has to be Runaway.

Tracks on the album:
  • Dark Fantasy
    Gorgeous
    Power
    All Of The Lights
    Monster
    So Appalled
    Devil In A New Dress
    Runaway
    Hell Of A Life
    Blame Game
    Lost In The World
    Who Will Survive In America
    See Me Now[iTunes Bonus Track]

WishSlayr

Re: Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Post by WishSlayr » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:32 am

It was a dope album and I can't hate on it but I prefer 808s & Heartbreak myself. His work seems to seamlessly blend while evolving and I really do appreciate it. Not many artists can stay with the times or even remain ahead of them yet he has with both his style and his artistic creativity.

m3xtack

Post by m3xtack » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:36 am

I don't think there is a single album of his that I didn't like. Even his older stuff like Jesus Walks is still so dang good. I give him a lot of credit even though the last year or so he has been a bit nutty. Can't help but love the dude haha

Deez

Post by Deez » Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:15 pm

Yah ever notice that no matter what Kanye goes through, he seems to bounce right back? he hit the news a little bit ago, and he got vilified by almost everyone even though he was speaking his mind, but then music like this comes from him and it's like gold, even if it is old.

I dunno. I liked this album a lot because it showed some creativity I never expected from Kanye.

cryztals

Post by cryztals » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:19 pm

Deez wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:15 pm
Yah ever notice that no matter what Kanye goes through, he seems to bounce right back? he hit the news a little bit ago, and he got vilified by almost everyone even though he was speaking his mind, but then music like this comes from him and it's like gold, even if it is old.

I dunno. I liked this album a lot because it showed some creativity I never expected from Kanye.
I don't think anyone else can do what he does. He goes against the tide and even when people shoot him down, he comes back stronger. I know a lot of people hate on him just for being married to Kim but you gotta figure, that wasn't just something to do. He loves the woman and I think she is more intelligent than she leads the general public to believe. Kayne is a smart man and a creative soul. He wouldn't marry an air head.

ShArk

Post by ShArk » Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:45 am

I own this one and still play it all the time to this day. Some of my friends are sick of it so they change it out my CD player in my car when I am not looking. haha