My Ex Won't Stop Texting/Calling

Got something that is troubling you? Discuss it here to see if our community can help.
m3xtack

My Ex Won't Stop Texting/Calling

Post by m3xtack » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:04 am

So I broke up with my ex earlier this year. We tried to make it work several times and I just couldn't do it anymore. She is in college and I told her I didn't want to ruin that for her. I am a 6/7 years older than her as well so we don't view things the same and it causes tension. A few months went by and we didn't say a word to each other. Then once in a while, we'd see how things were going with each other and now out of no where, she is trying to "talk" and be "friends" and I am not feeling it. I can't be friends with an ex. How do I let her down gently with this? I mean I am talking with someone else now and I don't want her to ruin that for me by texting and calling damn near every day.

Lil P

Re: My Ex Won't Stop Texting/Calling

Post by Lil P » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:32 pm

Sounds like she didn't get any closure. Tell her that you are seeing someone else. If you think she is going to react badly to that, being that she is younger she might, then just tell her you moved on and for the sake of heartbreak, you suggest she does the same.