The Kayne & Trump Meeting

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
Yo-She

Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:38 am

So today Kayne met with President Trump today. There were also many other people from the black community including Candace Owens and Jim Brown, a former NFL player. I read a bit on what happened and saw some videos. While I know a lot of people are in favor of calling these men and women uncle toms and what not, I think what they are doing is rather brave. I don't care what side you are on politically, it is viewed as a crime for any black person to support Trump or be conservative and I just don't understand why. I am a Liberal myself but I am open to different opinions and ideas. It just seems silly to act this way to me. I think the meeting they had was very good and I am proud of all the people involved no matter what the media says. We need to communicate between parties to see change, not complain and call each other names!
JakeB0MB

Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:29 pm

It is like this... Kayne has been an icon for the black community for nearly 20 years now. When you have Trump underselling the issues with the KKK and not standing up for people who are actually in need, it paints a funny picture. Kayne is being viewed as mentally ill because he is acting as if he forgot where he came from.
skrilZZ

Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:39 pm

JakeB0MB wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:29 pm
It is like this... Kayne has been an icon for the black community for nearly 20 years now. When you have Trump underselling the issues with the KKK and not standing up for people who are actually in need, it paints a funny picture. Kayne is being viewed as mentally ill because he is acting as if he forgot where he came from.
As much as I don't care for a lot of the Republicans, you have to keep in mind that Trump is part of a team. I don't think the man is racist at all, he is intelligent regardless of what people say. He has to work on how he says things and runs his mouth on Twitter but he has done good for the country and Kayne is simply acknowledging it. Sure, we can sit here and bash Trump but what good does that do us? He is the president we have right now so if we don't at the very least support him on that, we fail to support the country. I love America, it is certain Americans I don't care for.
redMT2

Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:25 pm

I support Kayne even if I don't always agree with his views on things. The media wants us all to hate the man. Screw the media. We can all think for ourselves, can't we?