Lil Baby & Gunna (Feat. Drake) - Never Recover

Share the latest tracks from your favorite rappers. Youtube, Spotify, Soundcloud and other copyright abiding links only.
Post Reply
User avatar
Yo-She
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:57 pm

Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:44 am



I can't get the original track on YouTube right now. This one is a drip mix so it is different but you get a general vibe for the song if you hadn't heard it.
What do ya'll think of it? I just heard it for the first time myself a few days ago and I really like it.
User avatar
JakeB0MB
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:04 am

Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:31 pm

Yo-She wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:44 am


I can't get the original track on YouTube right now. This one is a drip mix so it is different but you get a general vibe for the song if you hadn't heard it.
What do ya'll think of it? I just heard it for the first time myself a few days ago and I really like it.
I might actually prefer this mix over the original :lol:

YouTube has been putting a major crackdown on music for a while now which is a damn shame.
User avatar
skrilZZ
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:42 pm

Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:41 pm

Wow they took it down. I don't understand why. If it is a remix or a fan mix, why can't it stay up?
User avatar
redMT2
Posts: 56
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:08 am

Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:42 pm

skrilZZ wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Wow they took it down. I don't understand why. If it is a remix or a fan mix, why can't it stay up?


Just gotta give it some time. Music always ends up back on there. They can't stop it. Too many people out there looking to share :lol:
User avatar
Xport
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:03 am

Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:41 am

Nice. Drake has very few songs I don't enjoy. Likely why the dude is at the top. Hard to believe he started out as a Canadian actor. He has a good heart though and even with his gangster persona, he can't hide that.
User avatar
Yo-She
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:57 pm

Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:18 pm

redMT2 wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:42 pm
skrilZZ wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:41 pm
Wow they took it down. I don't understand why. If it is a remix or a fan mix, why can't it stay up?


Just gotta give it some time. Music always ends up back on there. They can't stop it. Too many people out there looking to share :lol:
Yeah they usually end up on YouTube after a few days. I think when the song is first released, all the remixes and other videos with the songs get stopped till the main one goes up on the vemo or whatever channel.
User avatar
shad0ws
Posts: 37
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:17 am

Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:48 am

As much as I can't stand Drake, I can't help but enjoy his work. Ever new song he comes out with or on I just almost instantly like. I don't know if it his swagger, his voice, or general style but I can't hate on it even if I really don't care much for the dude himself.
Post Reply