Dragon Ball Z x Adidas "Son Gohan" & "Cell" Sneakers Now Releasing Friday

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
HipHopNews

Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:04 am

The Dragon Ball Z x Adidas sneaker collection rolls along this week with two kicks inspired by Cell and Gohan. According to Sneaker News, the limited edition kicks will now be releasing at select retailers on Friday, October 26. Spots like 43einhalb, END., USG and Sneakerboy will all have the sneakers in stock.

Official images of Cell's sneaker were recently revealed, showcasing a green, knit upper on the Adidas Prophere, highlighted by a spotted pattern that mirrors Cell's skin, while the purple and navy blue accents further the ties to the character's look. The Prophere will release alongside a purple "Son Gohan" Adidas Deerupt.

All of the collabs will come in specially designed shoe boxes with an image of the character who inspires the design as well as the Adidas Originals logo in place of the star in Dragon Ball Z‘s orange circle motif.

Deez

Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:37 am

Rofl WHAAAT this seems like such a weird thing to make a shoe after. They lookin fleek as fuck man but like what the hell, isnt dragon ball z a cartoon or sumthin?
Lil P

Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:09 pm

Deez wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 5:37 am
Rofl WHAAAT this seems like such a weird thing to make a shoe after. They lookin fleek as fuck man but like what the hell, isnt dragon ball z a cartoon or sumthin?
It's one of the most widely appreciated and loved anime series there is. DBZ is from like the early 90's but became such a huge hit they carried on making a new series I think in like 2014. I watch it but I ain't into it as deep as others. The Goku shoes look dope as hell. They sold out tho. Check them out.
JakeB0MB

Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:13 pm

I actually really wanted the Goku ones. I wear a lot of blue and orange plus they are fresh as hell. Easily the best pair in the collection.

The Frieza ones though, look like hot trash dad shoes lol
shad0ws

Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:45 am

JakeB0MB wrote:
Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:13 pm

I actually really wanted the Goku ones. I wear a lot of blue and orange plus they are fresh as hell. Easily the best pair in the collection.

The Frieza ones though, look like hot trash dad shoes lol
I missed the first release of these and daaaamn I do like the combo. I don't know how people don't know what Dragon Ball Z is at this point. The dudes in the NFL are always doing power ups and fusion dances. ha!
g code

Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:39 am

Why are they only doing such small quantities of these shoes? Like do they want people spending triple the price on ebay to own a pair? That part put me off them completely. If you are going to make some sick kicks, at least make enough of them.
Lil P

Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:14 am

A bit late here. I watch some people who do videos on YouTube and they have these shoes in stock in Japan at higher amounts.
skrilZZ

Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:10 pm

Lil P wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:14 am
A bit late here. I watch some people who do videos on YouTube and they have these shoes in stock in Japan at higher amounts.
True. My friend went to Japan a few months back with a group of people and he ended up buying a pair while he was there. They were roughly the same price when you convert the currencies but he wasn't able to buy them here cause they sold out so fast.