Mariah Carey Did It AGAIN

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
m3xtack

Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:22 am

Mariah's latest album as stole the number 1 spot on the hip hop and r&b charts respectively.
This woman has had more comebacks than any other gal in the hip hop industry.
Gotta give credit where credit is due. The new album is called "Caution" and it is getting raved reviews by all kinds of people.
Insane! She is number 5 overall on the Billboards.

Such a timeless voice and timeless woman. You go girl!
ShArk

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:08 pm

This woman doesn't quit. I hadn't heard the full album yet but what I have heard sounds so much like her earlier work yet still very current. Not many artists can pull this off.
Congrats to her man. It is well deserved to be at the top of the charts.
Lil P

Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:15 am

Well deserved too. She works hard on her albums and it shows. I haven't heard a single album by Mariah that was bad. Some were better than others but all of them have been great. They shine even more with how low the bar has been set in the music industry.
Yo-She

Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:17 am

I have always loved her work. No one has a voice like her's and the fact that she writes her own music is a huge bonus.

So many women don't and it shows. Her's always stands our from the rest.
skrilZZ

Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:09 pm

I am never surprised when her albums do well or sell as they do. She knows how to keep up with the times and has a voice she will use for the rest of her life. People love it too so that helps. I am not a big fan personally but I can respect her drive and determination.