Mariah looks 30 at 48... What gives?

Want to kick back and discuss something other than hip hop? Do it here.
m3xtack

Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:53 am

I know people use plastic surgery and she isn't innocent here but at 48, you'd expect her to at least look 40 not 30!

I always thought she was Hispanic myself but it turns out her mother was Irish and her father was a black Venezuelan man.
Her mother is very pale and her father was light skinned so she ended up with the perfect biracial complexion.
Her sister who is 9 years older looks MUCH older than her. She is 57 and actually looks it. I think drugs and stress play a role here.

I think the mix of genes and good skin tone have kept her out of the sun and the fact that she is carrying extra weight now, it helped her age. I could be wrong.
ShArk

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:22 pm

He genetics play a role for sure but so does her money. People who have the money to spend on things like skincare and health will often be able to look younger much longer. Plus, she tends to stay out of headlines in a stressful manner. You don't hear of too many scandals with her. I think she mentioned thinking young keeps her young in an interview before.
JakeB0MB

Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:30 am

I would guess she had work done based on her face changing. I am sure she has good genes cause they do play a role but money was invested for sure.
skrilZZ

Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:22 pm

It is mostly down to money. No way in hell this is just genetics. I am sure it plays a role but lets be real fellas.