People "Fat Shaming" Rihanna!?

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
Lil P

Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:10 am

I noticed the gal has put on weight and she looks way better now to me. She was far too thin before. Now she has a womanly figure she should be proud of yet I see all these haters online calling her fat. She is NOT fat at all, she HAS fat and in all the best places. What the hell happened to men and women these days that they deem the ideal body figure as gross yet praise obese beached whales and Jack Skeleton look-a-likes as beautiful?

Read the comments here for examples: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... ction.html
JakeB0MB

Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:24 am

She has extra weight on her and to me, it makes her look like a healthy and real woman. Before, she had a boyish figure which most men don't find attractive. My guess is that most of these comments are coming from jealous women and gay men.
skrilZZ

Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:08 pm

JakeB0MB wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:24 am
She has extra weight on her and to me, it makes her look like a healthy and real woman. Before, she had a boyish figure which most men don't find attractive. My guess is that most of these comments are coming from jealous women and gay men.
Some dudes do like thin women though. I have a friend like this. His current girl is probably 5'4 and weighs maybe 110 pounds. She doesn't look malnourished but she is very thing all over and doesn't have much of a chest of butt.
redMT2

Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:02 am

Whoever is calling her fat needs to hit up a McD's or a Walmart. I don't get people. They all complaining about body shaming yet they shame gals like her who aren't even overweight. If anything, she is the weight she should be for her height and age as a woman.