Kayne & Drake Internet Beef

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
redMT2

Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:58 pm

I am sure most of you remember the purple demon emoji tiff they had as well as the other sly remarks.
Well, Kayne went on a rant on Twitter recently and Drake responded to it.
After Kanye West went on a Twitter rant demanding Drake apologize for "trying to take food out of your idols kids mouths," Drake seems to have issued a response on Instagram.

Seems like Drake just finds it all funny but Kayne is taking it too hard. I don't even fully understand this drama but I think it is funny two grown men are having a fuel on social media like this. The peak of civilization right here! :lol: :lol: :lol:
shad0ws

Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:18 am

What are these two even fighting over and why is Kayne feeling like Drake might do something to him? You read his tweets? I mean if something does happen to Kayne I can bet you the cops will be going after Drake.
g code

Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:58 am

shad0ws wrote:
What are these two even fighting over and why is Kayne feeling like Drake might do something to him? You read his tweets? I mean if something does happen to Kayne I can bet you the cops will be going after Drake.
I can't tell if Kayne is being serious or not. He changed a lot over the last 5 or so years. Not saying it was a good change or a bad change, but it is noticeable. He is a hard read for sure.
Xport

Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:56 pm

There is so many other things these two could be and should be focusing on than acting like a couple of teenage girls on social media.
WishSlayr

Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:48 am

Xport wrote:
There is so many other things these two could be and should be focusing on than acting like a couple of teenage girls on social media.
That is the way of the world though now. It isn't just these too. All kinds of public figures are doing this crap and even regular everyday people. You really can't escape it. There is always someone I know having a battle online with someone else.
shad0ws

Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:18 am

g code wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:58 am
shad0ws wrote:
I can't tell if Kayne is being serious or not. He changed a lot over the last 5 or so years. Not saying it was a good change or a bad change, but it is noticeable. He is a hard read for sure.
Kayne has never been good at memes or telling a joke cause he hardly ever smiles. Not to mention the way he tweets can go a million different directions like the president himself. lol
Xport

Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:34 am

WishSlayr wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:48 am
Xport wrote:
That is the way of the world though now. It isn't just these too. All kinds of public figures are doing this crap and even regular everyday people. You really can't escape it. There is always someone I know having a battle online with someone else.
I guess you are right on that. I just remember a time when people argued in your face or on the phone now it is all text messages and social media. It still seems strange to me. Maybe cause I am older? I am going to be 33 soon.