Waka Flocka & Gucci Mane End Beef

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
redMT2

Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:01 am

One beef stays on a slow simmer and this one appears to be getting pulled off the grill.
Waka I guess had a vision come to him in a dream and he swore to end all beefs with people.
I am not one to get all philosophical over dreams but good on him man.
shad0ws

Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:19 am

I'd like it if more of these dudes put stuff like this aside. Some argue it is better for music but is it really? It just creates more tension and violence in the hip-hop community and we don't need any more of that.
g code

Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:02 am

shad0ws wrote:
I'd like it if more of these dudes put stuff like this aside. Some argue it is better for music but is it really? It just creates more tension and violence in the hip-hop community and we don't need any more of that.
People in and out of hip hop need to learn to put their differences aside. I mean sure, get angry and be mad but don't let it hold you down. Forgive and forget as they say. I remember watching this dude on YouTube a while back. I can't remember his name. He was a real dark brother who lived in and loved nature. He said not forgiving people and holding anger at others is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
Xport

Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:53 pm

Good to see. I don't know about the dream thing but if it resulted in him turning over a new leaf, I am all for it. Maybe his kind act will inspire others.
HipHopstical

Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:36 am

I hope this don't mean the man can never eat a burger again!

Alright, that was corny. But yeah like said above, good on this dude. I like seeing people moving past their differences and former dislikes of others.
shad0ws

Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:17 am

g code wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:02 am
shad0ws wrote:
People in and out of hip hop need to learn to put their differences aside. I mean sure, get angry and be mad but don't let it hold you down. Forgive and forget as they say. I remember watching this dude on YouTube a while back. I can't remember his name. He was a real dark brother who lived in and loved nature. He said not forgiving people and holding anger at others is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
I might know who you are talking about. I can't remember his name. He always said something about peace and water at the beginning of his videos. He was against TV too which is understandable now. I mean before I would have never said that or seen it but now I do. And it is true... Holding hate for someone damages you too.