At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Lil Xan Gets Personal, Discusses Relapse

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
HipHopNews

Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:49 am

Lil Xan has announced that he's off the wagon, and dealing with his own personal demons once more. After checking himself into Rehab last December, the 22-year-old rapper admits he's suffered a relapse recently.

On Wednesday, Xan got a little too real with his Instagram audience (numbering 5million) and revealed he's suffering from opioid withdrawals.
“I love you guys so much,” he wrote in the caption. “I wanted to let you guys know I’m tapering off the last bit of norcos I’ve been addicted to, you can get better I promise, there’s no shame in relapsing it happens to anyone who goes through these issues.

“I’ve been feeling like death from withdrawals but I know once I’m sober I’ll feel amazing.”

Then Xan ended by expressing gratitude to his supporters, as well as his detractors. Over the past several years, Xan has taken plenty of flak for comments about Tupac, and others. In fact, recently someone approached Xan at a gas station and a confrontation over those comments about Tupac ensued. It got heated to the point Xan pulled a gun on him.
“I love you guys to death and I’m forever grateful for my fans who have supported me through everything,” he concluded. “I thank my haters for teaching me that negativity on social media doesn’t matter at fucking all haha. Love you.”

HipHopstical
United States of America

Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:44 am

I never heard of this guy, he looks like a teenager! Hoping he can pull through and get rid of the drugs for good, it should make a proper man of him.
WishSlayr

Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:57 am

Woah those tattoos look so bad man. I never did like face tats, even the tiny ones. Still, let's hope the kid pulls through and stays off the drugs for good.
cryztals

Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:31 am

I forgot about him. Never liked him. At least he is being honest about relapsing. I hope the dude stays clean after this. Drugs don't just screw up yourself, they screw up the lives of everyone who cares about you.
m3xtack

Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:44 am

The dude's rap name is after medication that he often took a lot of. He has a deep addiction problem that is likely carved into his brain. I don't think this rehab will last but I just hope the dude doesn't end up another younger rapper dead from too much coke to the head.
ShArk
United States of America

Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:28 am

m3xtack wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:44 am
The dude's rap name is after medication that he often took a lot of. He has a deep addiction problem that is likely carved into his brain. I don't think this rehab will last but I just hope the dude doesn't end up another younger rapper dead from too much coke to the head.
I know right? He kind of set out his path for himself. It is hard to believe a dude with his name and his lifestyle truly wants to change. Time will tell though.
Lil P
Canada

Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:56 pm

I never know how to feel with this stuff. Like yeah, he is getting help which is great but how many times does one need to relapse before they finally learn how damaging the drugs are?
redMT2

Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:18 am

Don't really follow what the dude does but I have to respect that mindset. Too many people are concerned with what others think today, especially on social media. Relapse or not, he at least has that going for him.
shad0ws
United States of America

Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:04 am

WishSlayr wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:57 am
Woah those tattoos look so bad man. I never did like face tats, even the tiny ones. Still, let's hope the kid pulls through and stays off the drugs for good.
They look worse on lighter-skinned dudes too. You really don't notice them as much on dark skin like Lil Wayne for example but on this dude, they stand out like a sore thumb.