DaBaby's Crew Beats Up Fan

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
skrilZZ

Sun May 19, 2019 5:24 pm

Although it's the fans that elevate rappers to their celebrity status, one over-excited supporter got the piss beat out of him on Friday (May 17) night. According to TMZ, DaBaby was slated to perform at the Centro Nightclub in Lawrence, MA, but before he took to the stage, a fan tried to get his autograph. Derek Lemire, who was promoting the event for NTS Entertainment, told the media website that the fan asked to meet DaBaby and was hit with a firm "no." He persisted to ask to get to the rapper, and DaBaby's crew unleashed a brutal assault on him once he became too tenacious.

Source: https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/dababys-cr ... 80593.html

A few things... If you are famous, you are going to have people who obsess with you. That is how it goes. Yes, this can be very annoying at times but you wanted the money and the fame, so don't complain. They took this WAY too far. The fan left in a stretcher. Like wtf would you do this to one of your fans, no matter how persistent they are?

No respect at all for DaBaby. He is a piece of shit for this in my book. Him and his whole crew. F them all.
redMT2

Sun May 19, 2019 5:49 pm

I have to agree man. This is tasteless. Like how you going to do that to a fan? Unless the fan was straight pushing himself on the dude in a sexual way, no reason to act like this.
shad0ws

Wed May 22, 2019 1:24 am

I have known people to act in horrible ways towards their fans but this is a step too far. They could have killed him. Like imagine if he had a heart condition or something and they beat him to death, then what? Plead annoyed?
g code

Thu May 23, 2019 12:06 am

I can understand him being annoyed. When you tell someone no multiple times, it can be frustrating but you should call someone in be it a bodyguard or a cop to handle the situation, don't beat the dude up.
Xport

Thu May 23, 2019 7:13 pm

If you make it big and you have fans, you need to stop acting like you are still living an underprivileged life. This is the kind of thing we'd expect from animals, not people.
WishSlayr

Wed May 29, 2019 2:12 am

My brother went to an underground rap concert a few years back. I can't remember the dude's name but he has a group of people who all wanted pictures and stuff. He got bored of it all and started to tell them to back off, he wants to go home. A woman, must have been 19 to 24 in age, pushed her way through and the dude straight bodied her to the ground. She got kicked and beat up pretty bad by the crowd. This kind of stuff happens a lot apparently.