At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Asian Da Brat's Sister Got Shot

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
Xport

Thu May 23, 2019 7:12 pm

Nearly a month after announcing that she would be changing her name, Asian Da Brat (FKA Asian Doll), and a few weeks after releasing her eighth mixtape UNFUCCWITABLE, the Dallas rapper took to Twitter last night to inform fans that her sister had been shot the night before.

Last year, Asian Da Brat, real name Misharron Jamesha Allen, inked a deal with Gucci Mane's 1017 Eskimo Records label - making her the first woman to do so. In an interview with Fuse, the young artist said that she regards herself as the female version of Guwop, "I'm only 22 and I'm the first lady, it makes me feel bossy to have that title," she admitted, adding, "I love to have fun, even when I'm mad or sad in the studio. I just like to talk my sh*t."

Source: https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/asian-da-b ... 81011.html

Really not familiar with this woman but I agree with her. If you make it out of the ghetto, you don't go back. I have seen plenty of people become successful and the jealousy that follows is a nasty thing. Not only that, but you risk getting shot like her sister.

WishSlayr
United States of America

Wed May 29, 2019 2:10 am

I hear about this kind of stuff all the time. A lot of people ignore the reality of it. A lot of people growing up in ghetto and hood areas who don't make it out treat people who do like an enemy. This is part of the reason there is more black on black crime than anything else in America. But it is racist to address it. I think it is more racist not to because their lives matter and people need to start acting like they do.
Lil P
Canada

Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:01 am

I grew up in a poor area. When I moved to a nicer area, I still went back from time to time to hang out with my cousins. I was never treated the same way. A few guys who were my friends told me I sold out. Like I was 14 at the time, how am I selling out by moving to a safer area with my family?
Yo-She

Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:18 pm

Lil P wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:01 am
I grew up in a poor area. When I moved to a nicer area, I still went back from time to time to hang out with my cousins. I was never treated the same way. A few guys who were my friends told me I sold out. Like I was 14 at the time, how am I selling out by moving to a safer area with my family?
I wasn't raised in a bad area. It was basically a mostly white suburban area. I moved away from there since then and I went back not to long ago cause a friend got a house there, renting it. The place was unrecognizable. Some areas felt like a run down hood area in the inner city. I don't know how places like that change so much.
JakeB0MB

Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:44 pm

This kind of stuff never surprises me having moved around a lot as a kid. I have lost friends over moving away. I don't know what it is but if you leave your home turf for whatever reason, people get a sense of betrayal.
skrilZZ
United States of America

Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:41 pm

JakeB0MB wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:44 pm
This kind of stuff never surprises me having moved around a lot as a kid. I have lost friends over moving away. I don't know what it is but if you leave your home turf for whatever reason, people get a sense of betrayal.
I don't even think it is just in the hood either. I mean I am sure it happens more but I lived in very "safe" areas with little crime and moving away from there has soured people's opinions of me. People are weird man lol