At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Kodak Blacks Limited Edition Teddy Bear Sells Out

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
HipHopNews

Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:09 am

Just yesterday, Kodak Black added a specially designed teddy bear to his online store, selling at the top price of $50. Inevitably, the bear sold out in just 4 hours since going up. The capsule item first appeared on kodak's Sniper Gang Apparel page, bearing a message that simply said "Surprise drop!! Get the limited edition HBK Bear today while supplies last!"

As the memo explained - for each teddy sold the patron received a mystery t-shirt and a Sniper Gang pack as well as a message from Kodak himself. The post was then updated to convey a heartfelt thank you.

JakeB0MB

Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:09 am

This is something I am new to. I never heard of hip hop artists selling plushies but the bear looks cool for what it is. Just not for me. I bet a lot of female fans ate it up though.
redMT2

Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:19 am

I dig the bear and I ain't even into stuffed animals. It is a dope collector's item to have for anyone who is a huge fan. The price tag is a bit high but I would have gotten one myself had it been maybe $25 or $30.
shad0ws

Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:43 am

JakeB0MB wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:09 am
This is something I am new to. I never heard of hip hop artists selling plushies but the bear looks cool for what it is. Just not for me. I bet a lot of female fans ate it up though.
I think it will appeal to dudes too who like to collect stuff. I mean yeah it is a stuffed bear but that don't mean you need to cuddle it to enjoy it.