Lil' Wayne on Nikki vs Rihanna

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
g code

Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:05 am

On an episode of The Bumbu Room, Lil Wayne got asked who of the two women he prefered.
He was quick to give his answer and I am guessing you guys would know who he'd pick...

Tunechi was asked whether he prefers Rihanna or Nicki Minaj and he quickly answered that Nicki takes the cake. "We would go into the studio and make beautiful music and then go into somewhere else and make beautiful something else," said the rapper. When it come to his preference between real booties or enhanced tushes, Weezy would happily choose a natural beauty over a woman who has gone under the knife. "I'm a real ass guy," insists Wayne.
I'm sorry dude but Nikki has been under the knife several times. I think he just likes her cause she is easier than Rihanna. lol
Xport

Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:53 pm

Lil Wayne likely does prefer real women but they have to be shaped similar to Nikki...
Big hips, big chest, small waist. For black women, this is hard to achieve as they naturally carry more fat than other kinds of women.
Most of them are prone to being overweight and obese which is unfortunate. The women you typically see in her music videos are partially or fully fake.
Some spend ample amounts of time in the gym and keep a strict diet. It is a lot of work for women to stay in shape, especially for black women.
cuTterz

Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:41 pm

He is a funny dude. I think if he had the choice, he'd choose a real butt but like Xport said, that body shape she has it very hard to obtain naturally by most women. Very few can do it and it takes a lot of work to have a big natural butt that looks good with a small waist.
WishSlayr

Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:47 am

cuTterz wrote:
Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:41 pm
He is a funny dude. I think if he had the choice, he'd choose a real butt but like Xport said, that body shape she has it very hard to obtain naturally by most women. Very few can do it and it takes a lot of work to have a big natural butt that looks good with a small waist.
That is what I am thinking. Nikki is a pretty woman too it isn't just about her body so I can't exactly hate on him for picking her over Rihanna. I never thought she was really anything special imo.
cryztals

Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:21 am

Rihanna cleans up nice but looks average without all her make-up on. Nikki still looks good without it all. Not sure how she'd look without all the hair extensions but I would imagine she looked better before all the fake stuff was added to her.