At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Tech N9ne Rhymes Like Crazy In "Like I Ain't" Music Video

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
HipHopNews

Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:02 am

Tech N9ne is talking that crazy ish in the music video for his song “Like I Ain’t” off his recently released studio album N9NA.

In the video, Tech is confined in a psych ward and he lists off all his accomplishments with rapid fire to the non-believing mental patients surrounding him. This includes the fact that he really has a song with the late Tupac Shakur.

N9NA is a direct response to Tech’s fans asking for a project, no features — J. Cole style.

Fans have been asking for an album centered around just Tech N9ne with minimal features, so I give them N9NA,” the most successful indie rapper in the game said in a press release. “This is me, wholeheartedly. It’s something for my die-hard fans and an introduction for all newcomers. I’m rapping like never before – like I’ve never sold a Gold or Platinum record.”

Last year, the Kansas City rhymer dropped his platinum-selling album Planet, which peaked at No. 1 on the Billboard Rap, R&B/Hip Hop and Indie charts.

Catch Tech N9ne on his 55-city It Goes Up Tour and watch his “Like I Ain’t” video below

HipHopstical
United States of America

Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:12 am

Always loved this dude's music. He is one of the last one left to stick to his own flavor and not follow everyone else. I think that is why he still has a huge fan base. A solid song that focuses on his talent. I can dig it.
Bangarang

Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:07 pm

Never was a tech n9ne fan myself. Something about him I dont really like listenin to, but ya know this song aint so bad. I actually like the format of making it seem like theres a bigger overall narrative.
Gonna make it one day, believe me.
WishSlayr
United States of America

Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:29 am

I remember hearing this dude growing up. He still got it! I am happy he is still making music. One of the few dudes I still follow from back in the day.
m3xtack
United States of America

Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:08 am

WishSlayr wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:29 am
I remember hearing this dude growing up. He still got it! I am happy he is still making music. One of the few dudes I still follow from back in the day.
Right? He was one dude that even when I didn't care for the track I could find creative genius in the lyrics. Mad respect for him and dudes like him who stick to what they want.
ShArk
United States of America

Thu May 02, 2019 1:29 am

Bangarang wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:07 pm
Never was a tech n9ne fan myself. Something about him I dont really like listenin to, but ya know this song aint so bad. I actually like the format of making it seem like theres a bigger overall narrative.
He is hit of miss for me. Never been much a fan either. I don't know if it is hist voice or what but I couldn't ever get into his work like others have.
Lil P
Canada

Sat May 04, 2019 5:51 pm

It is amazing this dude is still going with his own work and style. I think a lot of rappers have sold out in one way or another, or they are just sock puppets like Drake. No hate on him cause his songs aren't bad but he clearly doesn't do his own work.
Yo-She

Tue May 07, 2019 1:40 am

Tech has some music I like, some music I don't like, and a few tracks I can't stand. This one, it just isn't for me man. I don't know if it is the beat or what. Not feeling it though.