At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Alleged Murderer's Getaway Driver Still Being Investigated In Nipsey Hussle Murder

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
HipHopNews

Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:04 am

The driver who sped off with the suspected killer, Eric Holder, isn't forgotten. Law enforcement sources stating that the L.A.P.D and the L.A County District Attorney are "actively investigating" the woman who was behind the wheel.

Surveillance video captured the escape and shows the shooter running down an alley to an awaiting car where he stopped for a second before hopping inside the speeding vehicle.

The woman was interviewed by the LAPD two days after the murder, yet wasn't arrested on any charges. Law Enforcement claimed at the time "sometimes you have to give a little to get a lot" which did, according to LAPD, lead to the suspected murderer and other inside information. However, it's undetermined what information they're exactly after considering how many people were there to witness the shooting.

Police still need to determine though if the woman knew the alleged killer was intent on murdering Nipsey, as at the time she insisted she had no idea the suspected killer was armed or had plans to kill.

What complicates it even more though is that when the car arrived at Marathon Clothing, Nipsey's store, Holder was driving and the woman was the passenger in the vehicle. From the surveillance video, the car was parked in the strip mall parking lot next to the store, and as she waited in the car Nipsey and Holder had their conversation.

Although several reports suggested they got into an argument, there was supposedly no animosity toward the end of their encounter. Nonetheless, the man believed to be Holder returned to the scene where he unloaded at least six shots, striking two other men and killing Nipsey.

The woman, who by this time was in the driver’s seat, was waiting in the alley with the engine running. That’s when they made their getaway.

The Hip Hop community, especially in Los Angeles, is still mourning the insurmountable loss of Nipsey. Most recently, The Game got a new license plate for his blue Lamborghini that reads “RIP NIP.”

The intersection of Slauson and Crenshaw — where Nip was gunned down — was also renamed Nipsey Hussle Square.

HipHopstical
United States of America

Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:09 am

So crazy how in the blink of an eye someone could be gone. When I heard about this, I thought people were joking. I feel for his family and all his die-hard fans. I wasn't big on his music but no one deserves to die young. Hope you can solve this so everyone gets some closure.
Bangarang

Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:14 pm

It's like every few years there's a new martyr to the cause. Its a damn shame that the killings don't stop.
Gonna make it one day, believe me.
WishSlayr
United States of America

Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:35 am

I know I said it before, that a lot of the fighting and feuds have been made online but thing kind of stuff still happens and happens too much. Why you gotta kill someone over a disagreement? Why you have to take someone's life over something petty? Whoever did this, they must not value life at all... Not their own or anyone else's. Cowards do this.
cryztals
United States of America

Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:34 pm

WishSlayr wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:35 am
I know I said it before, that a lot of the fighting and feuds have been made online but thing kind of stuff still happens and happens too much. Why you gotta kill someone over a disagreement? Why you have to take someone's life over something petty? Whoever did this, they must not value life at all... Not their own or anyone else's. Cowards do this.
Sometimes it isn't that simple. A lot of these dudes do some shady deals behind closed doors and screw each other out of money. Still though... Men need to be men and learn what respect is.
m3xtack
United States of America

Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:02 am

I think a lot of dudes think respect is different. Like for some, you respect them or you get what is coming. It ain't a healthy mindset but it is the reality for a lot of dudes out there on the streets hustling. They don't like seeing dudes they don't like get big and make money.
skrilZZ
United States of America

Tue May 07, 2019 2:07 am

I still would like to know what provoked all this. I don't follow much news on these kinds of subjects, I just hate reading about violence and death but it just seemed too random. Like to me, feels like an inside job or something.
shad0ws
United States of America

Sat May 11, 2019 12:14 am

https://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la- ... story.html

Some updates if anyone is still wondering. Also, his bro is trying to get put in charge of his estate. Were they even close? I am not sure.