At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Lil Durk - Die Slow

Share the latest tracks from your favorite rappers. Youtube, Spotify, Soundcloud and other copyright abiding links only.
g code
United States of America

Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:03 am

"For the n***a that killed my cousin, make sure he die slow," says Durk in the hook. Considering that's the first bar we hear on this record, you already know what to expect from the remaining three minutes of action. Threats fly, bullets ring out and gang ties are solidified.

Found here -> https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/lil-durk-a ... 83982.html

HipHopstical
United States of America

Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:51 am

This is some beef I didn't hear about. It's an okay track, hopefully others on the album are better because I do plan on checkin this out.
m3xtack

Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:53 am

HipHopstical wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:51 am
This is some beef I didn't hear about. It's an okay track, hopefully others on the album are better because I do plan on checkin this out.
Hopefully, the beef just stays on the tracks. I am all for hard-hitting lyrics but with how reckless people can get these days, I worry someone will end up dead or something.
redMT2

Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:21 am

The hard pausing I am not a fan of. Sounds lazy as hell. No disrespect to his style but it just ain't for me. I feel like a lot of extreme talent is buried by tracks like this.
g code
United States of America

Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:22 am

He really shows some emotion. The anger behind the title alone is enough to send chills. Not his biggest fan but I can respect a deep message. If you don't like the way the track sounds, just read the lyrics.