At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Joe Moses - Go Viral

Share the latest tracks from your favorite rappers. Youtube, Spotify, Soundcloud and other copyright abiding links only.
WishSlayr
United States of America

Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:53 am

I ain't never heard of this guy, found this track on a list of new hip hop for this week. It's real good, Future is dope in this track too.

m3xtack
United States of America

Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:51 am

Eh a bit too mumble rap for me. I can't get passed the sound of it. I am just not a fan of this genre of rap and I hope it is on its way out. It has been like 7 years or something. Let it die off!
Lil P
Canada

Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:03 pm

I still don't understand the audio editing like this with music today. Like this was something that was not common just 10 years ago and now so many artists do it and they all sound the same. Either they don't have a good voice and they are covering it up or they are just piggybacking on everyone else to make money.
skrilZZ
United States of America

Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:49 am

Lil P wrote:
Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:03 pm
I still don't understand the audio editing like this with music today. Like this was something that was not common just 10 years ago and now so many artists do it and they all sound the same. Either they don't have a good voice and they are covering it up or they are just piggybacking on everyone else to make money.
I think we can blame T-Pain for making it "normal" in hip hop. They always did this kind of stuff in pop music. It is like hip hop became as repetitive and bland as pop music in America.
Xport

Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:22 am

T-Pain was never one of them artists that was up there on my list. He was just a radio dude. He knew how to make radio hits and club hits which is fine but they don't age well.
cryztals
United States of America

Tue Sep 17, 2019 3:02 am

Xport wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:22 am
T-Pain was never one of them artists that was up there on my list. He was just a radio dude. He knew how to make radio hits and club hits which is fine but they don't age well.
For real. Like when Usher started getting into that mix, it was hot but you hear those tracks now and they just don't sound as good anymore. Especially not with Lil John screaming in the back lol