At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Will there veer be a decline?

The section dedicated to gaming.
WishSlayr

Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:52 am

In terms of console and handheld gaming, will there ever be a decline?

It seems like more and more people I know and see online are hopping onto PC gaming and even mobile gaming over console or handheld.

ShArk

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:19 pm

Mobile games are kind of keeping handheld ones relevant. Nintendo is doing away with the 3DS handhelds which is understandable given the fact that the Switch is really its own handheld system.
JakeB0MB

Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:41 am

Yes and no. I play a lot of games and always follow the patterns of sales and what's new. I think VR will keep handhelds alive in their own regard.
WishSlayr

Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:19 am

It depends. I think there will always be a need or "desire" to have portable gaming for people who travel a lot and for kids. I mean when I was growing up, anytime we had to go somewhere as a family, I had my Gameboy with me. It kept me quiet so my mom let me play it every time we had a long car ride.
Bangarang

Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:34 am

A long as there's controllers, and a couch, and 2 ppl in the same room there's gonna be a need for consoles.

Personally though, consoles should just STOP being PC machines man. Just stick with what you're good at. I still think the 360 was the pinnacle of gaming tech because you had all you really needed on it. Netflix, Youtube, indie gaming, spotify, etc.
Gonna make it one day, believe me.
Deez

Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:39 am

I think there'll be a decline eventually. Big name publishers like EA and Bethesda and Blizzard keep making their fans mad, and focusing on the money rather than the experience. I think big names will eventually go down, but I think the indie scene will survive.
Jellytelly

Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:30 pm

Is it bad I play most games on my phone and I haven't played on a console in a long long time? =\ because last console I played on was.... I think my brothers xbox 360.