At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Thoughts on Jay Z joining the NFL?

The section for discussing everything related to sports such as soccer, basketball and football.
redMT2

Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:32 am

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/nfl-jay-z- ... 019-08-13/

I was going to put this in the mains section but it seemed more suiting here. He has become the man behind the music and social activism basically.

Some are saying he will get Kaepernick back in the NFL but I am not seeing it. Dude insulted a lot of army families, including some people in my own family.

g code
United States of America

Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:19 am

I heard about the Kaepernick thing. While I see both sides for what he did and I understand it, him not being in the NFL was the right move. Not like he was hurting for money after Nike wanted to be NIke and throw money at someone for doing something stupid in the name of something else.
Xport

Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:26 am

I am sure he will be a great asset to the NFL. They have been losing large numbers of fans over the last like 5 or so years. Not as many young people tune in or even care about Football anymore.