Tat Regrets

This is the section to showcase your ink.
skrilZZ

Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:25 am

I was talking with an older dude who came into where I work the other day. He was a light skinned man, not white but had light enough skin to clearly see his tats. He said something interesting to me. He said something like all these kids and young adults don't get tats with purpose, they just do it for show and to look cool and be a part of something but when they get older, most will regret them and they won't see it coming.

How often do you think people have regrets with tats? I have a few friends who are covered in them and one of the dudes who has full sleeves says he wished it would have not wasted all the money. He admits he has trouble finding jobs now too.
redMT2

Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:40 am

I guess this would depend on the person. I would say something like 70% have regrets by the time they are 40. But who knows, people these days don't like to admit to regrets or shame.
shad0ws

Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:11 pm

I know some people in their mid to late 20's who regret their tattoos. I never understood getting them on the fly like some people do. I only have a handful but I thought them through completely. I didn't just hand someone money, pick something off a wall, and let it ride.
Xport

Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:13 pm

I have one I regret and will eventually get removed. I don't like talking about it cause I was stupid to get it. When I was 17 I thought I was with the girl I was going to marry so I got her initials on my chest. What sucks is the first letter is the same as my name but the second letter don't match.
Bigking

Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:46 pm

Dude... Xport. Man. Thats rough. At least you didnt get it on your face or nothin right?

Right?

Still. I'd imagine ppl with face tats might regret that choice when they cant get hired no where.