At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Parents struggling with money

Got something that is troubling you? Discuss it here to see if our community can help.
redMT2

Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:41 am

My pops had to get some surgery and has to stay off work for a while to recover. My mom doesn't work but odds and ends from home. Needless to say, they are hurting for money. I have not got anything to spare to help and no one in my family will help them. I am trying to think of ways to help out. Anyone know of a way to get some extra income on the side easily without taking up a second job? Maybe help them file for some financial aid?

g code
United States of America

Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:21 am

I wish I could help man but I really don't know. He should talk to his employer and see if there is something he can do to help out, maybe sponsor him for financial aid through the state?
cuTterz

Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:32 am

I don't know how this kind of stuff gets sorted. It is one of the many flaws in America in terms of working-class America. If you are looking to earn some cash to help out, you can consider looking at some freelance work online. Other options that can work include becoming a streamer, starting a podcast, or running your own blog. All those things will take time to earn money though unless you get lucky.