At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Hip-Hop Shootout - Police looking for connections

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
HipHopstical
United States of America

Wed May 15, 2019 1:06 am

A fatal shooting outside a crowded South Florida beachfront hotel. Another on a busy Miami Beach street. A third with no serious injuries on a major highway.

All involved hip-hop performers or guests of the Rolling Loud Festival, a three-day spectacular that concluded Sunday at the Miami Dolphins stadium, and police agencies are comparing notes to determine whether they were connected.

"It is all something we are investigating, but it is too early to tell," Miami Beach police spokesman Ernesto Rodriguez said Monday. No one has been arrested.

Continue Reading: https://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wi ... s-63020651

So yet another violent shooting in the media surrounding hip hop. I get it man, this has been a part of the struggle but it is 2019. Can we move away from the violence and start valuing each other? Why does it always have to end with someone getting shot?

WishSlayr

Wed May 15, 2019 1:37 am

I hope they find who did it.

And yeah this happens too damn much. I am fine with people not agreeing with each other or of something is done, wanting to settle things. There are other ways to squash a beef though.
cryztals

Wed May 15, 2019 8:32 pm

Too many stories like this in the news. I hope people start to wake up and realize this level of violence is not the answer. The only time death is necessary is in war. That is is.
ShArk
United States of America

Sat May 18, 2019 1:44 am

cryztals wrote:
Too many stories like this in the news. I hope people start to wake up and realize this level of violence is not the answer. The only time death is necessary is in war. That is is.
There was a shooting up the road from me just last night. Two men are in crticial condition and the girl who was also shot (16) should be alright at least. I don't know if maybe it was her father going after her boyfriend or what might have just been someone who happened to be walking by at the time. This is the 3rd story like this just in May.
Lil P
Canada

Sun May 19, 2019 12:51 am

ShArk wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 1:44 am
cryztals wrote:
There was a shooting up the road from me just last night. Two men are in crticial condition and the girl who was also shot (16) should be alright at least. I don't know if maybe it was her father going after her boyfriend or what might have just been someone who happened to be walking by at the time. This is the 3rd story like this just in May.
Damn that is awful. I know a lot of people automatically think drugs when they hear of shooting but people would be shocked to learn that a lot of issues start of a conflict that has nothing to do with drugs.
cryztals

Thu May 30, 2019 2:09 am

Oh for sure, shootings aren't always robbery or drug-related. Sometimes it is just some dude who loses his mind over his girl, his kid, or something else.