At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Young Thug Threatens To Call Police

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
ShArk
United States of America

Sat May 18, 2019 1:35 am

Young Thug's managed to maintain a mysterious persona throughout all of his years in the rap game but he does give fans a glimpse into his personality through his social media pages. On Instagram specifically, the rapper gives fans updates on his shopping trips, new music, and his general day-to-day adventures. While a trip to KFC might seem mundane to some, Thugger's presence anywhere is enough to spruce things up.

Source: https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/young-thug ... 80510.html

This is hilarious! lol I have been to places where they run out of chicken myself and it sucks when you are in the mood for it. Most of the time this happens cause someone underordered chicken or a batch went bad.

Lil P
Canada

Sun May 19, 2019 12:53 am

I was recently at a KFC where they ran out of chicken too! It wasn't all the chicken, just the breasts. Like how the hell you run out of the most popular chicken part there is??
Yo-She

Sun May 19, 2019 1:36 am

Hey I am not saying I would call the cops but there have been times where I really was craving something and the place was out, I felt betrayed and my stomach felt like it was ready to eat itself. lol
skrilZZ
United States of America

Sun May 19, 2019 5:31 pm

Such a weird thing to call the cops over LOL

I feel like he was just joking though. Like making a little skit of it, no way he is being serious.
shad0ws
United States of America

Wed May 22, 2019 1:28 am

skrilZZ wrote:

I feel like he was just joking though. Like making a little skit of it, no way he is being serious.
That is what I was thinking but he legit seemed mad for a second. I never heard of a dude calling the cops over fried chicken. Like what they going to do? Arrest them? LOL
skrilZZ
United States of America

Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:39 pm

shad0ws wrote:
skrilZZ wrote:

That is what I was thinking but he legit seemed mad for a second. I never heard of a dude calling the cops over fried chicken. Like what they going to do? Arrest them? LOL
Do a quick google search. It is now a trend people are doing to get attention. Not even joking. People are so hungry for attention, they make themselves look like fools.
shad0ws
United States of America

Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:32 am

skrilZZ wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:39 pm
shad0ws wrote:
skrilZZ wrote:

Do a quick google search. It is now a trend people are doing to get attention. Not even joking. People are so hungry for attention, they make themselves look like fools.
I see it. I see there were a few similar stories that happened locally here just in May. Well... I guess this is the day and age we live in lol