At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Fat Joe Has Remy Ma's Back

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
ShArk
United States of America

Sat May 18, 2019 1:38 am

Longtime friends Remy Ma and Fat Joe have seen each other through thick and thin. The collaborated before Remy went to jail for six years and once she was released, they linked up once again for their chart-topping hit "All The Way Up." Now that Remy has caught a case for allegedly assaulting her Love & Hip Hop New York co-star Brittney Taylor, Joe has publicly defended his friend and her character, denying the altercation happened.

Taylor asserts that Remy punched her in the face, without provocation, at the Pretty Lou Benefit Concert at Irving Plaza earlier this year. The rapper's lawyer called the allegations untruthful, and when Baller Alert caught up with Joe at the CC Sabathia Celebrity Softball Game recently, he echoed that sentiment. When asked about the effect L&HH has on Remy's personal life, Joe said, “It’s been great for Remy because Remy been so positive, she ain’t been getting in no fights. Nothing like that. She’s a model citizen."
Source: https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/fat-joe-co ... 80534.html

I am beginning to think that more drama happens off the show than on the show. Holy crap. I thought this issue was settled unless this is another pair of women on the show actually fist fighting.

Lil P
Canada

Sun May 19, 2019 12:50 am

I don't know what their relationship is here... Were they dating before? Just friends? It seems a bit odd that he has her back out of the blue. Maybe I missed something.
Yo-She

Sun May 19, 2019 1:37 am

Lil P wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 12:50 am
I don't know what their relationship is here... Were they dating before? Just friends? It seems a bit odd that he has her back out of the blue. Maybe I missed something.
They were probably banging back in the day now they just are business friends. I mean the woman doesn't have a clean record and he is her connection.
skrilZZ
United States of America

Sun May 19, 2019 5:25 pm

I mean I would have her back too if I was her friend but there is a lot going on with this story that doesn't add up. I don't get these female beefs or dramas anymore.
g code
United States of America

Thu May 23, 2019 12:07 am

skrilZZ wrote:
I mean I would have her back too if I was her friend but there is a lot going on with this story that doesn't add up. I don't get these female beefs or dramas anymore.
You and me both. I can't keep up with them. They are likely over something stupid. Women fight about the dumbest things and take forever to resolve them. Us guys usually get into a fist fight and become best friends after.
skrilZZ
United States of America

Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:38 pm

g code wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 12:07 am
skrilZZ wrote:
You and me both. I can't keep up with them. They are likely over something stupid. Women fight about the dumbest things and take forever to resolve them. Us guys usually get into a fist fight and become best friends after.
LOL funny you say that. My dude who is like a brother to me, well our friendship started out with us getting into a fight in High School. We been close since.