Vox and the like need to stop

Want to kick back and discuss something other than hip hop? Do it here.
Lil P

Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:09 am

Some dude at Vox flew off the gay handlebars and started attacking YouTube so once again, YouTube is going to punish everyone. They are taking a hit with advertisers, likely millions if not billions of dollars over some dude who don't know how to not be offended.

Really sick of this. I support some cool people on Youtube and when I see more than half of them talking about this, others walking away because they need steady income... it just sucks.
Yo-She

Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:24 pm

I didn't even know who or what Vox was until recently. LOL! I thought it was something to do with vaccines or something.

I heard about this though. A lot of people are talking about it. I follow SomeBlackGuy on YouTube and he commented on it. I think this level of attacking and deplatforming of people needs to fn stop already. It isn't just a message, you are ruining people's lives, people who have children. Like imagine if these people ended up flat broke because of these morons and couldn't even afford to buy their kids food. No one thinks about anyone but themselves these days and it sickens me.
skrilZZ

Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:45 pm

Yo-She wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:24 pm
I didn't even know who or what Vox was until recently. LOL! I thought it was something to do with vaccines or something.

I heard about this though. A lot of people are talking about it. I follow SomeBlackGuy on YouTube and he commented on it. I think this level of attacking and deplatforming of people needs to fn stop already. It isn't just a message, you are ruining people's lives, people who have children. Like imagine if these people ended up flat broke because of these morons and couldn't even afford to buy their kids food. No one thinks about anyone but themselves these days and it sickens me.
I know about it for the same reason you do. This is pure insanity. Why are people trying to remove free speech? Like grow a damn spine. I am sick of this "hate speech" crap. When I was growing up, if someone was saying something mean to you, you ignored it or punched them in the face to settle it. Obviously, the best thing to do is to ignore it but being young and dumb has you thinking differently lol
cuTterz

Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:51 am

I had to actually google vox to know what this was. I never heard of them before but they sound like idiots if they are trying to silence people. I would never support a news source that is based on feelings and not facts. Facts and truth matter. I got taught that at a young age.
ShArk

Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:49 am

You are talking about the Carlos Maza/Crowder stuff I guess. Not a big Crowder fan by any means but Maza is clearly nuts. So many others innocents get hurt by these ad revenue cutbacks as well, not fair.
Lil P

Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:53 am

ShArk wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:49 am
You are talking about the Carlos Maza/Crowder stuff I guess. Not a big Crowder fan by any means but Maza is clearly nuts. So many others innocents get hurt by these ad revenue cutbacks as well, not fair.
Yeah, that's right. The dude Maza is crazy, claims he has thick skin but can't take jokes at all. People need to stop giving these companies so much power, and advertisers need to stop caving to the extremists.