At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Geto Boys’ Bushwick Bill Loses Life to Cancer

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
redMT2

Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:44 am

Bushwick Bill terrified a vice president’s wife into regulating song lyrics, released album art of himself bleeding on a gurney with a gunshot wound to the eye, and helped put Houston into the global hip-hop archipelago.

The 52-year-old rapper, born Richard Stephen Shaw, died Sunday in Colorado, according to representatives for Bill who spoke to the Associated Press. He had been diagnosed with Stage 4 pancreatic cancer.

The MC was one of hip-hop’s most colorful and charismatic figures, whose macabre lyricism in the group Geto Boys — imbued with horror-movie violence drawn from life in Houston’s rough Fifth Ward — laid the groundwork for transgressive rap scenes to come.
Continue reading: https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/m ... story.html

Sad news. Hate to see people losing a battle to cancer. Happens far too often these days.

shad0ws
United States of America

Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:40 am

Cancer is one of those things that I hear about so much, I am almost immune to the word. Like I almost feel it doesn't have meaning anymore. I read a lot on cancer and cancer doesn't actually kill people. Cancer weakens the body in some regard and something else is what does it. Sometimes it is a simple cold or in other cases, the treatment itself.

RIP though. Sad times.
g code
United States of America

Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:54 am

RIP indeed. Lots of the old greats are losing their lives out on the streets or to something like this. Cancer shouldn't be a think anymore.
Xport

Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:18 am

g code wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:54 am
RIP indeed. Lots of the old greats are losing their lives out on the streets or to something like this. Cancer shouldn't be a think anymore.
You would think cancer wouldn't be a thing anymore considering there is talks of commercial space travel happening in the next 10 years.