At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

DJ Khaled Celebrates Going No. 1

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
redMT2

Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:45 am

DJ Khaled has another No. 1 to add to his impressive discography as his latest album, Father of Ashad, has ascended to the top of Billboard's R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart.

Khaled broke this news on Monday when he posted a screenshot of the chart to his Instagram account. While this is a great accomplishment, fans couldn't help but notice Khaled took a subtle shot at Tyler, the Creator and Billboard with the post's caption.

Source: https://www.complex.com/music/2019/06/d ... bums-chart

I will be one of the few I guess to say that I don't see the hype around the dude. I find his music is good but still overrated. Either way, congrats to him man.

shad0ws
United States of America

Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:37 am

Yeah he was never up there for me either but he does hustle and he does work hard so he does deserve the recognition. Just because I don't like most of his tunes don't mean other people have to dislike it too.
g code
United States of America

Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:53 am

Pretty impressive. I mean I ain't big on the dude and his character just ain't there for me based on some interviews I have watched but he works hard. Hats off to him.
Xport

Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:20 am

Is it bad that I only heard maybe 2 tracks from this album? I get the hype around him and why people enjoy his music but I just never looked at it as anything special.
m3xtack
United States of America

Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:28 pm

This dude has been around for years and is still killing it, props to him. I'm hit and miss with his stuff but I'll give this a listen, never know what classics you might stumble on just by listening around.