At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Tekashi 6ix9ine's Jewelry For Sale

Talk about and share the latest gossip on your favorite rappers in pop culture.
HipHopNews

Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:52 am

Ever since Tekashi left the entertainment business behind, it seems everyone is getting along perfectly fine. The troubled rapper is currently incarcerated, awaiting his racketeering trial to star. Once, Tekashi was one of the most popular artists in the world, beefing left and right, being controversial, and gathering fans - often bragging about how many Billboard songs he created. Right now, his entire career is in trouble, and if he goes to prison he likely won't be able to do anything anymore with any names in the business.

One of his former Jewelers decided that now was the perfect time to cash in, and sell one of the Cuban Link chokers that Tekashi commissioned him to design before being arrested, breaking it into different pieces and giving his information to prospective clients.

As reported, Trax NYC is selling several of Tekashi's pieces. The jeweler decided that Tekashi can no longer hold up his end of the bargain in payment, and social media exposure. Because of that, he was currently offering each piece at what he feels is a fair price. Trax NYC says that he cut up the Cuban link necklace that Tekashi ordered, selling it in sections to anybody who's down to spend some cash. The piece was originally meant as a gift for 69, explaining that the only thing he wanted in return was promotion.

cuTterz

Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:22 am

I bet they sell for a good chunk of money, that cuban chain is real chunky. Still, I'm more interested to see how many years he gets locked up for. Talk about a troubled life.
HipHopstical
United States of America

Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:37 am

cuTterz wrote:
I bet they sell for a good chunk of money, that cuban chain is real chunky. Still, I'm more interested to see how many years he gets locked up for. Talk about a troubled life.
Troubled is an understatement. Seeing your father die on your doorstep, no wonder the kid is messed up. I know he's done lots of bad stuff but I still feel bad for him.
cryztals

Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:35 am

HipHopstical wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:37 am
cuTterz wrote:
Troubled is an understatement. Seeing your father die on your doorstep, no wonder the kid is messed up. I know he's done lots of bad stuff but I still feel bad for him.
Seriously? I didn't even know about this! I just assumed the dude was weird and doing stupid things cause of drugs. How old was he when this happened??
ShArk
United States of America

Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:29 am

Most dudes clean up well in a suit, this dude straight looks like a dweeb in that pic LOL

I stopped following what was happening with him. I got sick of hearing about him. He made so many damn mistakes and reckless decisions, I have no respect for people like him.
Lil P
Canada

Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:56 pm

That dude may have had horrible taste when it came to some of his fashion choices and his hair but the dude did have good taste in jewelry. He is going to get a pretty penny for some of that stuff.
JakeB0MB

Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:54 am

ShArk wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:29 am
Most dudes clean up well in a suit, this dude straight looks like a dweeb in that pic LOL

I stopped following what was happening with him. I got sick of hearing about him. He made so many damn mistakes and reckless decisions, I have no respect for people like him.
I thought the same thing! I think it is just them brown shoes and the way he is standing. It don't help having all his tats and his hair the color of fruitloops either.
skrilZZ
United States of America

Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:45 am

I am the kind of person who would rather buy my own statement pieces than wear someone else's. You know he likely had most of his stuff custom made for him.
redMT2

Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:14 am

skrilZZ wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 4:45 am
I am the kind of person who would rather buy my own statement pieces than wear someone else's. You know he likely had most of his stuff custom made for him.
I was thinking the same thing. A lot of these statement pieces should lose value after having been worn by people but because of fame or scandals, I guess they don't.
shad0ws
United States of America

Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:07 am

Why tag only 50? I don't get that. Either way, I may not be interested in the jewelry for myself but I would love to see it. I might try and DM him just to peep some lol