At the moment you are viewing this site as a guest. In order for you to participate in this community we require you to create a free membership.

It takes less than a minute and all you need is a valid email address.

Click To Register >>>
ucp.php?mode=register

Late summer plans?

Want to kick back and discuss something other than hip hop? Do it here.
Yo-She

Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:31 am

Summer seems like it is nearly over but really we are only one month in. Just seems to fly by though. I wanna make sure I get outdoors more and get in some sunshine before winter hits. I live where it snows like crazy so I have to make the most of it. I don't have any major plans for August other than going to Carolina with some friends to hang out on the beaches for a week.

redMT2

Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:37 am

Nothing going on with me. Just going to relax when I can and enjoy the weather before winter hits us like a back of bricks. Carolina is a nice place, grew up there. They have a lot of wholesome people and down to earth souls there.
g code
United States of America

Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:05 am

Not a lot. Looking for a second job cuz I ain't got nothing better to do and I want more money.
Xamgoss
United States of America

Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:26 pm

Next week I am going on a 12 day vacation to Europe to my friend. He is planning to come back to USA and now trying to sell property in Athens, while he still has it and it is free for me to stay I decided to go. Tickets are a bit expensive but I am sure it is worth it.
ShArk
United States of America

Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:39 am

Xamgoss wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:26 pm
Next week I am going on a 12 day vacation to Europe to my friend. He is planning to come back to USA and now trying to sell property in Athens, while he still has it and it is free for me to stay I decided to go. Tickets are a bit expensive but I am sure it is worth it.
Nice man, I am sure you will have a great time. It has been a long while since I been to Europe. I only when there twice when I was younger.
cuTterz

Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:36 am

I was meant to go out of state for a trip with the family but it got canceled last minute so I have nothing going on to close off summer. Not a big deal though. I will be going to Canada early next year with some friends. Going to be a blast.