Do finger tats fade the fastest?

This is the section to showcase your ink.
HipHopstical

Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:48 am

I am debating on getting something on my fingers, like across the knuckles. I am just worried that it will fade over time and look like a hot mess. I have lighter skin so tats show on me really well. Do any of you guys have them or know someone with em?
ShArk

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:24 pm

Hands age pretty fast and since they are used so much in one's life, the skin sheds more. So yeah, I think they do. You'll likely want to get them touched up over time. A lot of people get finger tats touched up every 5 to 10 years.
Yo-She

Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:31 am

I have a small one I got not too long ago on my middle finger. It is just my middle name. It already looks like it faded a bit. Looks like it is 2 or 3 years old. So yeah, I'd say they fad faster lol
g code

Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:28 am

Yo-She wrote:
I have a small one I got not too long ago on my middle finger. It is just my middle name. It already looks like it faded a bit. Looks like it is 2 or 3 years old. So yeah, I'd say they fad faster lol
The skin on your hands sheds faster just like on your feet. That is why even young looking men and women have old looking feet and hands. lol
I don't know if it helps or makes matters worse but I heard moisturizing your tats daily after they heal is supposed to help.
Yo-She

Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:50 pm

g code wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:28 am
Yo-She wrote:
The skin on your hands sheds faster just like on your feet. That is why even young looking men and women have old looking feet and hands. lol
I don't know if it helps or makes matters worse but I heard moisturizing your tats daily after they heal is supposed to help.
I know you are supposed to in the beginning but I never heard of doing it a lot after. I really should though cause I get some ashy hands.