Where is the most painful spot?

This is the section to showcase your ink.
ShArk

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:33 pm

In terms of basic tats and shadowed work, like highly detailed ones...

Which place you think hurts the most? I was talking about this with a friend and he said top of the food is the worst.
To me, I would say in the bends of the arms and legs like behind the knees and elbows.
Yo-She

Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:32 am

top of food!? LOL I think you meant foot hahah!

Yeah, I heard that. Some people get tats in the inside of their lip and say that doesn't hurt as much as the top of the foot. I think it depends on the person.
g code

Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:27 am

I really can't say having not had any done in tight places. Usually, if there is less fat in the area it will hurt more so neck, hands, feet, sides of the rib cage, etc.
cuTterz

Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:48 pm

Probably the top of the foot from what I have heard. I never got one in any of the places that are considered painful other than my neck and that really didn't hurt at all.
WishSlayr

Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:12 am

Based on my experience and my dude who had the back of his knee done, I'd say the back of the knee and the inner bend of the elbow. Also heard pits hurt like hell but who would get a tattoo there?
Xport

Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:41 am

WishSlayr wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:12 am
Based on my experience and my dude who had the back of his knee done, I'd say the back of the knee and the inner bend of the elbow. Also heard pits hurt like hell but who would get a tattoo there?
I heard this too. Never had one in either place but I have heard they hurt like hell. A lot of people say the top of the foot as well. Some say the neck.

Now to me, If I would a dude, I would think the worst and most painful place would be your johnson LOL
Bangarang

Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:37 am

The groin man. Think about it! Gotta lotta nerves there and its where your boys (or girl) is located at. Don't think I'd recommend that.

Anyways, other than that I hear the inside of yer knee's and elbows hurt the worst. Pits second. Neck third. Anywhere else its not too bad.
Gonna make it one day, believe me.
m3xtack

Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:39 pm

Bangarang wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:37 am
The groin man. Think about it! Gotta lotta nerves there and its where your boys (or girl) is located at. Don't think I'd recommend that.

Anyways, other than that I hear the inside of yer knee's and elbows hurt the worst. Pits second. Neck third. Anywhere else its not too bad.
The front of the neck, sure but the side ain't painful at all, neither is the back. I always heard the bend of the joints are the worst so yeah behind the knees and elbows.