False Flags

The place where hip hop meets the Illuminati.
ShArk

Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:35 pm

I know false flags happen all the time but it is getting harder and harder to tell the difference between actual news/stories and just scripted fake things to get people thinking a certain way or doing a certain thing. Like there was this one story that happened a few years back. I think it was in Paris or something with the dude "running people over" when it turns out, no one was injured at all and they were doing a safety drill or something.

How often do you think what we see in the media is actually bad news and not just some false flag propaganda?
skrilZZ

Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:25 pm

I think a lot of what we see in the news or on TV, in general, is meant to make us think and act a certain way. I am one of those people who hardly have time to watch TV so it is probably a good thing for me. The more time you spend in front of one, the dumber you are. There is evidence on that fact too.
g code

Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:16 am

skrilZZ wrote:
I think a lot of what we see in the news or on TV, in general, is meant to make us think and act a certain way. I am one of those people who hardly have time to watch TV so it is probably a good thing for me. The more time you spend in front of one, the dumber you are. There is evidence on that fact too.
The media today is how Denzel Washington put it. If you don't read the newspaper, you aren't informed. If you do read it, you're misinformed. That man knows what goes on more than us. A lot of Hollywood status people do and I think it was one of the smartest black men to ever become famous. Will Smith, I would have said him too but he has become kind of a puppet it seems. Still good for memes though lol
Xport

Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:11 pm

I agree with g code. The media is a mess. Most of what we hear anymore is a touch of truth covered in lies. I don't even bother watching the news anymore.
cuTterz

Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:30 pm

g code wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:16 am
skrilZZ wrote:
The media today is how Denzel Washington put it. If you don't read the newspaper, you aren't informed. If you do read it, you're misinformed. That man knows what goes on more than us. A lot of Hollywood status people do and I think it was one of the smartest black men to ever become famous. Will Smith, I would have said him too but he has become kind of a puppet it seems. Still good for memes though lol
One of my favorite quotes. The news was once reliable but now it isn't. Is it because we can do our own research now on our computers? Like thinking back 100 years, if you wanted the news you had to trust the source. Morals had to change before the tech boom.
cryztals

Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:31 am

I remember when 9/11 happened. I was still quite young but I didn't think it was real. Like in my mind, I was like "No way, that was planned!".

I started reading up on the conspiracy aspects of it when I was like 15/16 and it blew my mind. I think to this day it was a false flag.
WishSlayr

Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:20 am

cryztals wrote:
I remember when 9/11 happened. I was still quite young but I didn't think it was real. Like in my mind, I was like "No way, that was planned!".

I started reading up on the conspiracy aspects of it when I was like 15/16 and it blew my mind. I think to this day it was a false flag.
I flip flop on it. People say the towers falling was a controlled demolition but that's been debunked, some people will reject that though.
Not sure it's a false flag.
cryztals

Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:27 am

WishSlayr wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:20 am
cryztals wrote:

I flip flop on it. People say the towers falling was a controlled demolition but that's been debunked, some people will reject that though.
Not sure it's a false flag.
I think most people are like this. Not many believe it happened the way they said. It is easy to get deep into the conspiracies surrounding it and it is also easy to look at them and think people who believe these things are nuts.
Bangarang

Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:20 am

Remember this peeps. The United States Government authorized the use of propaganda back in 2004. So now, its entirely possible that everything we see or hear has a slant to it meant to sell us something instead of informing us.
Gonna make it one day, believe me.